Re: Left sided pain

Mon Jan 26 10:14:57 2009

Left sided pain,

I had left sided pain for years since my hysterectomy five years ago and now they have found that my ovary on my left side (both were left) has a mass on it.

Also,

A hysterectomy is not a good way to reduce adhesions in the abdomen this is true. I have had a hysterectomy and it left me with ARD Adhesions Related Disorder and there is no cure and hysterectomy causes it 98% of the time in all patients so I would ask that you get a second opinion. Surgery should ONLY be done to the abdomen when it is life threatening and only then. If you would like help finding out more about hysterectomy risks here in my page I started a few years ago and it has a video on for you to watch that really helps a woman understand what she is doing to her body:here is that link: http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user And if you want to check out Adhesions Related Disorder Just type in Adhesions Related Disorder into your search engine or browser.

I have had a C-section and tubal ligation at the same time, and a hysterectomy. So two surgeries and the first one is what caused the scar tissue to begin its horrible attack on my body. It has caused me to have serious bowel problems. I take Miralax by prescription daily and I drink plum juice and I cant eat red meat at all or bread of any kind EVER! My pain from my ARD is horrible and it has taken my life away in many ways. I cry all the time and I pray that I am able to worn and promote awareness to other women about how hysterectomy poses some serious risks that doctors wont always talk to you about. I am 32 years old. I will pray that all women will make the decision that is right for their bodies. God bless,Sabrina

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:48:32 -0600From: dtigoudar2001@yahoo.comTo: adhesions@mail.obgyn.netSubject: Re: Left sided pain

You may want to look for a therapist that is certified Viseral Manipulation, which is massage of the internal organs. They are harder to find than myofacial release, my parnter does do myofacial but we live in Tampa. Don;t give up call Chiropractic offices to find a therapist that does myofacial. I rely on the heating pad, I had that same pain just last night. Try to take something to relax you and just lay there with the heating pad and it will go away slowly. Good Luck! Tammie Crongeyer --- On Mon, 1/26/09, Natrlady21@aol.com <Natrlady21@aol.com> wrote: From: Natrlady21@aol.com <Natrlady21@aol.com>Subject: Re: Left sided painTo: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>Date: Monday, January 26, 2009, 11:37 AM Hi,I have had throbbing pain on the lower left side with no avail as to what is causing it. I have not had any female parts removed but have had gobs of ct scans, mri's and other tests to confirm everything is o.k. It has been concluded that I probably have a trigger point there that has been caused by my adhesions after I had abdominal surgery from endometriosis. There are massage therapists that work on trigger points using myofacial techniques. I have not found one here in Virginia that does but I am looking into. Check with the myofacial release cente in Paoli, PA that may have suggestions of therapist in your area that might be able to help you with this. Their # is 800-327-2425.Goo luckKaren A.**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com= /promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=3Dhttp://www.freecredit=

report.com/pm/default.aspx?scf8072%26hmpgIDb%26bcdÞcemailfooterNO62)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: