repel-cv adhesion barrier

Sun Jan 25 09:18:30 2009

GO TO repel-cv adhesion barrier As the article says " the fda approved the repel-cv for severe scarring for children 21 and younger to reduce the severity of scarring following open heart surgery" " appears to be safe". "SyntheMed, Inc is a biomaterials company engaged in the development and commercialization of anti-adhesion and drug delivery products" The lady who says that she has an interview with Oprah this will be a good point to talk about , We need the Fda to work in this matter as soon as possible. The product is approved for children not for adult and we need this product available as soon as possible for adult too. Please make phone calls, write to the media, go the radio and to the congressist.

NOW WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AND DO WHAT OTHER ASSOCIATION DO * PUSH* THE SYSTEM. AGAIN IS REPEL -CV ADHESION BARRIER

There is another adhesion barrier or probably the same ,is called PXLO1"INDICATED FOR POST- SURGICAL ADHESION PREVENTION"

In this one I only have the information , i haven't been in their website, I guess than by using the name of the product PXLO1 we can find more information. THE PXLO1 will be iniated in March 2009. The article says " PharmaSurgics in Sweden AB is a Gothenburg based biotech company that develops and commercializes a novel treatment for preventing harmful scarring and promoting wound healing after surgery." The PXLO1 is not even in clinical trial dinilka@yahoo.com

________________________________ From: Alta Costew <racostew@sbcglobal.net>

--
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 9:37:51 PM
Subject: Re: Left sided pain

I also am supposted to not have any reproductive parts. The ones on my left side keep growing back.

To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 8:17:33 PM Subject: Re: Left sided pain

Ps I AM WITHOUT ALL FEMALE PARTS

--- On Sun, 1/25/09, Debbie B <dlbaranes44@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Debbie B <dlbaranes44@yahoo.com> Subject: Left sided pain To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Sunday, January 25, 2009, 1:29 AM

Does any body else have throbing pain deep in the lower left side of the pelvic.This has been going on for a while. I went to the ER about it and the Doctor told me I needed to have a good bowel movement. He also handed me a referal to a surgeon. I dont have Insurance any longer so that didnt help much. I am a little scared about this, any ideas.I also wanted to confirm the site for finding out about trials related to adhesions is ClincalTrials.gov They are updating all the time. I seem to not meet the criteria for any of them, but Ill keep looking. The last thing I want to do is keep having surgery only to get 8/9 weeks without the pain that is caused by adhesions. Thanks to all who keep posting it realy does help to know your not alone.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: