Re: Connecticut doc

Tue Jan 20 14:19:48 2009

Good Luck! He will take good care of you!!! Marlene

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:48:29 -0600 From: avolpert@yahoo.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: Connecticut doc

Thank you so much I emailed him.

From: Jennifer <jenniferw@bellarmine.edu> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 8:01:09 PM Subject: Re: Connecticut doc

Hello,

I will ditto Marlene on Dr. Gerhart. He was wonderful, and I am now eating again thanks to his intervention.

--
Jennifer

> > From: adhesions@adhesions.org on behalf of Marlene Wheeler > Sent: Mon 1/19/2009 7:13 PM > Subject: RE: Connecticut doc > > Hi Annemarie, > > My surgeon is in Pennsylvania, and specilizes in taking care of > adhessions. His name is Clark Gerhart. You aren't too far away, if you > want to email him. He does respond to emails through his web site at > clarkgerhart.com. He saved my life. Does mainly laproscopic Surgery. > He's in the Wilksbarre Scranton area of Pa. > > Marlene > >> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:45:39 -0600 >> From: avolpert@yahoo.com >> Subject: Connecticut doc >> >> Hello >> I am like everyone else suffer from adhesions. I had my 13th surgery in >> June. I am desperate as I need to find a doc to try and do this >> laproscopic does anyone have a suggestion of anyone I can see in >> connecticut. >> >> I have been cut every time and need a new doc. Please help as now the >> issue as my bowels. >> >> Thanks >> Annmarie

ore_012009

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: