Re: fibrin glue/ post surgery

Fri Jan 9 12:23:54 2009

Please be sure to check out all your options before seeing him. My husband was operated on him a few times. He took out his gall bladder and did not inform us of the side effects. After the surgeries in which all 3 were for adhesions, my husband still had problems Dr. Semertizes said he was just depressed because he started getting horrible headaches. We went to a neurologist and guess what they did surgery to cut the nerve in the back of his neck to stop the headaches, the nerve was wrapped in adhesions. My husband has adhesions in his abdomen, his head, and his bladder. The only ones that Dr. Semersitizes found were in the abdomen and they had been found originally in 1999. No one has been able to answer why my husband has these adhesions and the only answer that Semerstizes could give was depression.

Just make sure you ask several questions before having the procedure and know that my husband had more adhesions that had formed after the first 2 surgeries and Dr. Semersitzes used the glue as he calls it.

Karen

--- Natrlady21@aol.com wrote:

> Could someone please provide the contact info for
> Dr. Semertizes in Ohio? I
> keep hearing a lot of good things about him but no
> contact info so I can get
> in touch with him. Does he also have a website?
> Thank you for your help
>
> Karen A>
>

> 26bcdÞcemailfooterNO62)
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: