Mr Geoffrey Trew from the IVF linic Hammersmith Hospital London

Sun Oct 19 18:11:00 2008

I found this site very interesting indeed as Mr Geoffrey Trew from the IVF linic Hammersmith Hospital London had performed a laparoscopy on me in Sept 2005. After the procedure I was in a lot of pain, sickness, loss of appetite. My Geoffrey Trew suggested that I was to be observed for 24 hours, yet as the hours turned into a few days I was getting increasingly worse, with spiking temperatures vomiting and in severe stomach pain. Mr Trew and Stuart Lavery's idea was to manage my condition conservatively and that he would take good care of me. 10 Days passed I was still in hospital extremely unwell, Mr Trew announced that I was getting better and would be discharged in the morning. That night I had a 10 hour emergency operation, left in I.C.U for 4 weeks fighting for my life with multiple organ failure with only a 20% survival rate. After 4 weeks of being Intensive Care Charrings Cross Hospital I was transferred to Torbay Hospital being barrier and quarantined nursed for 4 months, I was discharged 13 months later after having 4 Major operations, came out on October 06, I was left disabled. We got no support from either of these Doctors or the IVF Clinic. I was only 33 years of age when this happened Melanie Cox Devon. Mr Geoffrey Trew comments on adhesions in the http://www.telegraph.co.uk

ADMIN: [this link will take you only to the newspaper and not to any actual article]

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: