help!

Sat Aug 30 22:11:04 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of jmoore4877@aol.com Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:21 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: help!

have been prescribed cytotec 200mg twice a day.  It has the side effect that helps go potty.  Works for me and when it stops I quit taking it for a month and go back on it.

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:01 am Subject: help! From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Donna Johansen Sent:I quit t Sunday, August 03, 2008 2:49 PM

Subject: Re: help!

I feel for you but unfortunately have no miracle cure.  It’s scary when you can’t do what is a basic, necessary function.  I suffer with it continually.  Right now it’s 10+ days and pain.  I am taking lactulose twice a day which usually works after a few days.  I got out of sync because of travel and now I don’t know what to do.  I have had surgery for adhesions but this lingers much to my dismay. Anyone have ideas on this?

Donna

________________________________________ From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhes

--
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 1:39 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
Subject: Re: help!

I have had luck with soap sud enema at the ER when my bowel back up.  This happens often to me,  I take colace twice a day and use miralax.  I understand how you feel!  Very painful.

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 7:29 pm Subject: help! Sender: patrisha.b@gmail.com (patrisha) Subject: Help!

For the last 4 months I have right side abdominal pain on top of vaginal discharge and unable to have intercourse with my husband due to bleeding and pain after.  I went to the doctors.  They did a pap test came back that I had a bacterial infection.  I took the antibiotics for 4 days the pain on the right got worse and I started getting pain on my left abdominal side.  I went to the hospital they did an x-ray.  My large intestine was blocked up.  Also they said I had PID.  I stayed in the hospital 7 days.  in 7 days they gave me IV, 3 kinds of antibiotics and tons of pain killers for the PID. 

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: