Help!

Fri Aug 1 21:10:31 2008

For the last 4 months I have right side abdominal pain on top of vaginal discharge and unable to have intercourse with my husband due to bleeding and pain after. I went to the doctors. They did a pap test came back that I had a bacterial infection. I took the antibiotics for 4 days the pain on the right got worse and I started getting pain on my left abdominal side. I went to the hospital they did an x-ray. My large intestine was blocked up. Also they said I had PID. I stayed in the hospital 7 days. in 7 days they gave me IV, 3 kinds of antibiotics and tons of pain killers for the PID. For the blockage I had fleet enema I did have a small bowel movement. 2 days after they gave me another enema. Had another small bowel movement. They gave me a oral laxative which bloated me right up and give me crazy amount of pain and no bowel movement. I had a ultrasound but everything looked fine. so I went home. Since I have been home the pain has gotten worse and I have other pains under my rids on both sides plus pain that is between my right rib and hip that goes to my back.I went back to the hospital the doctor gave me a shoot of buscopan and sent me on my way. I went to another hospital, they did x-rays - showed that my large intestine was still full. I had blood work done, everything came back good there was no infection or inflammatory. he gave me a sodium phosphates oral laxative to take at home. I did have 5 or 6 bowel movement that was like brown water. I still have pain in the right and left abdominal that are like stabbing pain more in the right. I still have the pain under my ribs and on the right side between my rib and hip. On top of it all I have been vomiting on and off the last week and 1/2. I do have an adhesion that is on my right side that is attracted to my intestine and fallopian tube. Plus I have crohns. I don't know what to do! I've been hospitalized sent home sick and all. I went to the hospital 2 times in 3 days and no one seems to know what is going on or helping me. just giving me more pills. The pains are getting worse but don't know to do??????

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: