Adhesions / Disability.

Mon Jun 2 20:00:26 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HOLLY Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 4:17 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions / Disability.

Ssi is for low income ssdi social security disability income 4 when one is disabled ________________________________________ From: krdfld@aol.com ________________________________________ Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:04 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: Re: Adhesions / Disability.

What's the difference between SSI and SSDI?

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Mon, 26 May 2008 3:21 pm Subject: Adhesions / Disability. Sender: leenoga@cfl.rr.com (Ms Lee) Subject: Re: Adhesions / Disability.

>Could you tell me more about how you got your disability approved.

I won both 100% VA Disability in 2006 and Soc Sec Disability ]SSDI] May 2007 after 18 months of battling. Soc Sec denied me when I was under the age of 50, applied when I was 48 and denied, denied at reconsideration level at 49, won without a court date at 50. They mentioned I was in the age impaired grojup for cross training and this is why I know it carries some weight.

Soc Sec feels at age 50-54 you are impaired to some degree to re-train to do another kind of job--THIS IS IMPORTANT. But, if your under 50, don't be discouraged, it just may take longer....

Soc Sec does not really get that involved in our diseases but rather want to know how your disease prohibits you from gainful employment.

I try to help as many people as I can [BTW, CONGRATS JAN!] get benefits.

1) You need great medical documentation.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: