Abdominal Adhesions

Mon Jun 2 19:58:45 2008

Hi, I just happened to run across this forum while googling adhesions. I don't know if I am suffering from this but I can only assume at this point. A little history- I had my gall bladder removed in 2004. I have been stented 13 times in my bile ducts between 2002 and 2007. In 2007 I had to have my lower lobe of my liver, the upper head of my pancreas, and my entire biliary tree removed. 2 separate openings were made in my small intestines to re-attact the remaining liver and pancreas. This was a horrible surgery recovery wise but I was beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. My problem now is that I have this uncomfortable feeling that my intestines are trying to twist. Pain level 4 out of 10. It was happening maybe 2-3 times daily but now it is happening about every 15-20 minutes. Occasionally when it happens pain radiates up to my left shoulder and it feels as though someone is trying to rip it off. I have not called my dr. yet out of stubborness, but I was wondering what kind of symptoms other suffers have had. Please help!! Thank You, Deanna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: