adhesions and fibromyalgia

Wed Jan 2 19:32:37 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of GenieBene@comcast.net Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 3:11 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: adhesions and fibromyalgia

vAL,   i JUST GOT the order from my doctor for physical therapy in conjunction with the health club I belong to. I start on monday.  I had done therapy in the past, and it did well for me also.  but it's harder sometimes on your own when you're in pain to force yourself.  I'll let you all know how it goes.  

--
Have a fabulous day!
Jeanne

>-------------- Original message -------------- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

> From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of > ValrieTWilliams@aol.com > Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 8:23 AM > Subject: Re: adhesions and fibromyalgia > > PLEASE TRY TO FIND A HEALTH AND FITNESS CLUB IN YOUR AREA, ONE THAT STRECHES > YOUR BODY OR EXCERCISE WITH WHILE YOU ARE LAYING DOWN. its doing wonders > for me. if i miss a week i am as stiff as a board. > > good luck > > VAL >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: