How Adhesions are ruining my life

Sat Nov 3 18:09:15 2007

from: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of ValrieTWilliams@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:13 AM Subject: Re: How Adhesions are ruining my life

Hi,   >From what I know, walking and being on your feet and the least sitting down
will help keep the adhesions from sticking together.  Also check to see if you are diabetic. i found out that i was.  I am also going to this health and fitness place here in florida, that has 10 machines that you lay on and they do all the exercise for you.  Its amazing you spend 10 minutes on each.  5 machines one day and couple days later the other 5.  2 of the machines you lay on vibrates your entire been and let me tell you it wakes up your body and you are release water like crazy.   and It stibulates your cells.  So far i have loss some weight.  I see folks from 17 to 92 there.  I even say a lady in a wheel chair by the help of her husband gets on the machines for therapy.  Off course the staff is there you assist you , to make sure you are position properly on each machines.  I wish I can at least purchase all of them one day and keep them in my home.  

I have Osteoporosis, Fibromyalsia, Adhesions Diabetes type 2, water retention, anziety panic attacks, allergies and asthma.   I need this therapy only cost me 8.95 a visit or 30 visit for $140.00 which comes to 4.66 a visit.  my insurance would not sent me to therapy for guess what i am going to one on my own that i can afford.   email me and i will give you info to find one in your area.   Good luck   Val valrietwilliams@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: