Edema

Sat Oct 27 19:08:29 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:14 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Edema

Well, they ran a lot of tests and they all came back normal also.  My daughter said her friends mom had the same thing and it ended up being Cellutitus.  I haven't looked this one up yet.  So..I wonder if it is the adhesions. I also wonder if it has something to do with not having normal bowel function. (Chronic Constipation) I was sent to a Nephrologist for this.  I am going back next month and will see what they do.  The Edema was really bad last week.  Today it is fine..  It is so strange.  It is good to see others that have the same thing but it would be nice to find the cause. I thought my arteries or heart were in bad shape.  Scarey!

Kelly ________________________________________ Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:49:44 -0500 ________________________________________ From: geniebene@comcast.net To: adhesions@dns.obgyn.net Subject: Re: Edema Kelly,   OMG!!  I have been dealing with chronic edema for almost a year now.  I always had low blood pressure, now it's high and I have to take meds for it.  All because one day I woke up from lower extremity pain and my legs were huge!  There are times when the swelling gets so bad my skin cracks open too.  They've put me on 80mg of Lasix daily...sometimes the swelling goes down, other times not.  But they have no clue why.  I've gained 30 lbs. since all the swelling started too...and I swear it's all in my legs.  But also noticed, my tummy area is bloated more too.  I never had a stomach even after 30+ surgeries...now I do..again, all within the past 9-12 months.  I'll be very interested in what your docs say.  Mine are stumped. Keep in touch.   Jeanne Surdo  

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: