adhesions--needing some help

Tue Oct 23 22:31:29 2007

I have been using SerraEzyme for 3 months now. I have had wonderful experiences with it dealing with joint soreness and my nose was always stopped up and it isn't now. I no longer hobble when I walk and I can flex my fingers without them hurting but the reason I bought the item was because of the results that people said they were having relieving symptoms or at the very least lowering the pain from adhesions. I am having a different result. My adhesions are getting as bad as they were several years ago. The only thing I can think of is the SerraEzyme is having a adverse effect on the adhesions. I am hurting all the time and have to push myself to do anything at all. Anyone who is taking this product have you ever had this kind of a result from this product.

Also I had sent a bottle to my sister-in-law in kentucky and the result with her is that she has lupus and it is making the lupus flair up real bad.

Any feed back from anyone who has this kind of result would you please let me know. If there is someone is this result only tempory or will it continue like this. For both my situation and my sister-in-laws.

I would appreciate any help that could be given.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: