Re: I suffer as well......

Mon Oct 15 17:03:28 2007

At Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Megan wrote: >Hello I just typed in endemetrious and found your letter

where do I begin I am 45 years old and have suffered since I was 18 My periods have been so bad for so long that I dont even talk about it any more all my friends and every where I have ever worked they all knew when I was on they could see the pain on my face, you described the pain so well I had to respond. The only good thing about my periods is the fact thay were regular so I could plan holidays and my life around them. You were lucky in a way your mother understood what you were going through and could empathise In the eighties everyone besides my mother thought I just had cramp I was told I should exerise, take hot baths and use hot water bottles because it cant be that bad because a lot of women had cramps and functioned every month so I suffered in silence I was only diagnosed because I had an operation to have fibroieds removed. My dilemma is I have been screaming at my doctor to let me have a hystorectome but he has informed me that the I could still suffer from the endemetrious even after the operation has anyone any advise I cant have the coil because of the fibroieds have returned. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: