tired

Tue Oct 9 20:29:44 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Terri Schmitz Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 4:56 PM Subject: Re: tired

Terry,

I'm so sorry you are suffering so much. I can relate. I have hideously severe adhesions as well. I am in pain constantly, nothing helps. Coughiing, sneezing and laughing nearly double me over...feels like a ripping burning tearing in my abdomen. Mine are due to a botched surgery to remove my ovaries, the doc punctured my bowel, didn't realize it, became septic, went into a coma, on a vent, colostomies, central lines, around 20 surgeries, and much more crap I won't get into. There's nothing that can be done for me. I'm 40 and feel 80. I can't work, or exercise (other than slow walking). My life has been really derailed.

I know it's hard to stay strong and fight...I sure get tired of putting on the "happy face" everyday...but I have a 19 y/o son and a 13 y/o daughter and a husband and family that need me and want me around...even if I'm "damaged". You have your family to help get you thru as well! And grandchildren coming? How awesome! I keep trying to search for anything that could lessen the pain of this, so far to no avail, but I'll keep looking. In the mean time, it does help to talk to others who understand. If you ever need to talk...feel free to email me! Tammy

--
Tammy
tammyspice@msn.com

TAMMY,    THANKS FOR EMAIL AND I HOPE THIS FINDS YOU FEELING WELL.WHERE DO YOU LIVE?I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM OTHERS FROM AROUND HERE.IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE  A ONCE A MONTH OR  SO MEETING AND SIT AND TALK WITH OTHERS THAT KNOW HOW EACH OTHER FEELS.I THINK THE WORSE THING ARD DOES IS MAKES YOU FEEL SO ALONE.FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME ANYTIME YOU WANT AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.terri_schmitz@yahoo.com                                                   YOUR ARD FRIEND,                                                                                                                                  TERRI

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: