severe pelvic pain - pregnant

Wed Oct 3 20:13:41 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of ASH TRUETT Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 7:08 AM Subject: Re: severe pelvic pain - pregnant

Hi,   Since you are pregnant it is possible that some of the pain you are feeling is round ligament pain. It can be very severe and along with any adhesion pain you are having it is no wonder you are hurting so bad. I would definitly talk with your OB about pain relief. There are some pain meds that can be taken while Pregnant but your OB would need to decide which one would be best for you.  You definitly have my sympathy!!!!                                                       Ashley

"IAS Admin (Tracy)" wrote: Sender: o2bebarbie@hotmail.com (Katie) Subject: severe pelvic pain - pregnant

Hi there, I am 15 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child- had a c-section with son. I have had severe pelvic pain which is a result from my uterus attached to my abdominal wall which was diagnosed by previous surgery. I was to have surgery before pregnancy to remove adhesions but ended up getting pregnant. My doctors states that the pain might just go away but it seems to get worse as I grow. I have pain that lasts an entire day curled in a ball to reduce pain. I have intermit pain that will comes and goes when I stand up, sit to long, after I urinate or standing for longer periods of time. I am no stranger to pain- I have endometrosis. I have a high pain tollerance and have a feeling most doctors don't undrstand the amount of pain Im under. Has anyone else suffered this? What did you do for pain relief? HELP! Katie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: