>better than anyone and i know what is going on.i am scared more this
>time than any of the other 15 surgies i have had,i have a rally bad
>feeling this time and i do not understand it.i never though i would ever
>get tired of fighting but i am now.and then on the other hand i know is
>a chicken -hit way out.

>thanks for knowing there is someone out there out there that will read
>this.terri terri_schmitz@yahoo.com

Terry,

I'm so sorry you are suffering so much. I can relate. I have hideously severe adhesions as well. I am in pain constantly, nothing helps. Coughiing, sneezing and laughing nearly double me over...feels like a ripping burning tearing in my abdomen. Mine are due to a botched surgery to remove my ovaries, the doc punctured my bowel, didn't realize it, became septic, went into a coma, on a vent, colostomies, central lines, around 20 surgeries, and much more crap I won't get into. There's nothing that can be done for me. I'm 40 and feel 80. I can't work, or exercise (other than slow walking). My life has been really derailed.

I know it's hard to stay strong and fight...I sure get tired of putting on the "happy face" everyday...but I have a 19 y/o son and a 13 y/o daughter and a husband and family that need me and want me around...even if I'm "damaged". You have your family to help get you thru as well! And grandchildren coming? How awesome! I keep trying to search for anything that could lessen the pain of this, so far to no avail, but I'll keep looking. In the mean time, it does help to talk to others who understand. If you ever need to talk...feel free to email me! Tammy

--
Tammy
tammyspice@msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: