Clear Passage Therapy

Mon Sep 24 09:31:07 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Booboolrb@aol.com Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 1:27 PM Subject: Re: Clear Passage Therapy

I can not express enough on how impressed I am upon reading this message.  At this present time I am printing it so that I can get more information.  I just spent 5 days in the hospital and had a million dollar work up.  The doctors all agree that I have some severe problems but they can't figure out how to fix me.  Due to the adhesions, I ended up having a bleeding ulcer, a loop of bowel wrapped around part of my stomach and also now my gallbladder is not functioning properly.  I am seriously afraid to eat any kind of meat, raw veggies or even raw fruit. Back in January 2004 I had what is called Myofascial Release Therapy.  It seemed to help for awhile but unfortunately I was still unable to digest certain foods.  I was sent to the University of Michigan to be seen by a GI.  I am getting ready to have 3 more "weird" tests done.  But he has me drinking three glasses of Miralax a day and said I should probably drink bowel prep (like when getting ready for a colonoscopy) at least once a month. YUCK!!  But at this point I am willing to do what ever it takes to be pain free.  The problems I have are affecting my work life and sometime even my personal life with my husband (due to pain).  I have done extensive research on what adhesions can do to a body and the causes. I plan to find out more on the Clear Passage Therapy and pray that I can find the way to get the help that I know I need. Thanks for letting me vent and for the information.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: