Long term disability

Sun Sep 16 13:34:39 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of rjtucker@peoplepc.com Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 10:47 AM Subject: Re: Long term disability

Not sure about ADA, however, I was awarded Long Term SSI on first try and I believe it had to do with the fact that I was on long term, opiate pain control. It rendered me unsafe for employment. Hope this helps. I also did a great deal of homework and sent every piece of health information and test result I could get my hands on. When I submitted my written part with medical history after the initial application, the package cost several dollars to mail due to its heaviness and size. Reba    -------Original Message-------   Date: 9/11/2007 7:13:32 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Long term disability   Sender: alegna2017@aol.com (angela) Subject: Long term disability   Just applied for long term disability and scheduled a telephone interview for ssi disability.  What can I do obtain benefits for long term disability and ssi disability? Also, is adhesions considered a disabiling condition under ADA? Thanks,  

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: