Re: Clear Passage Therapy

Fri Dec 22 13:05:05 2006

Yes, I had 12 sessions with them and plan to do another set of 10, maybe more. It was remarkable what they were able to do. It's not painful particularly, but it is somewhat uncomfortable at times because no one is used to having these adhesions slowly pulled free. It feels kind of weird, but it really freed up everything from my spine to my organs in my abdominal region. They were even able to straighten out my crooked tailbone, which I fell on and broke over 25 years ago. They were the most sensitive and knowledgeable physical therapists I have ever had. Amazing, truly, and I know from bodywork as I was a professional operasinger for 25 years and had many kinds of work done in order to keep my body in shape for the incredible demands of opera singing. Also, I come from a family of medical doctors, so I know from good medicine and bad, and this is amazing. If only the inventors weren't so greedy it would be far less expensive. I think that sucks BIG TIME, but that's the kind of people we have predominating in the world today. It's all about being as rich as possible, it's not enough to provide a new technique that heals people. Oh, well, nothing to be done about that, is there? The technique does work. That is absolutely true.

At Mon, 14 Nov 2005, henry and marissa wrote: >
>Hello,
>What has helped me has been running every day and taking the herb sam-e.
>Running rips the adhesions off of your organs. It hurts at first but
>now I can live again. Adhesions are a horrible debilitating condition
>that the medical community has tried to hush up for a long time!
>
>Best of luck,
>Marissa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: