Thank You

Wed Nov 8 19:54:49 2006

I just want to say Thank You. I'm so glad I found this sight. I started to feel like I was nuts and nobody understood except my family. I will be seeing my Gyno tomorrow and be taking the information that I have learned from here. He understands about adhesions and has removed them from me during other surgeries. He has been the only Doc that has cared about what I say, and how I feel. He really listens to me! And that is the most important. I have had Doc's make me feel like because they went to medical school and of course I didn't, then its impossible for me to know what is going on with in myself.And that I'm not intelligent enough to even speculate what might be the matter with me. Oh I have heard that adhisons don't cause this amount of pain and everything inbetween.

I have known that I have had adhesions for about 5 years now, but the suffering has been horrible! What was the most difficult was not having some doctors care. It makes things so much worse.

I told my husband that today for the first time in 5 years, I finally feel like I can deal with this. It's all due to the fact that I found this sight and people who have been suffering like me. It really makes a difference. I feel empowered!

Sonia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: