FW: NEW TO FORUM

Fri May 5 08:19:11 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of DALENE LAWRENCE Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:38 PM Subject: Re: NEW TO FORUM

AMEN on that! I too had a horrible surgeon who is the top at this particular hospital where I had a partial bowel obstruction and was in need of surgery. Little did I know what was waiting for me. The surgeon nicked a main artery in my abdomen and never told anyone what he had done. If it wasn't for my sister reacting fast, I would have died. When I was brought back to my room, my blood pressure was getting extremely low and found out that I was hemorrhaging internally. I ended up in ICU with 4 units of blood given to me. I tried to sue the Dr., but was told it would be difficult in the state of Florida because now there is only a 1yr statuatory law that protects the drs down here. OF course, I should have known. All the bad drs come down here because they know that they are protected by the florida state law the drs created for themselves. Been there, done that

"IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: Sender: aprilforbismk@yahoo.com (April Forbis) Subject: NEW TO FORUM

HI I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY STORY. I HAVE HAD PELVIC ADHESHIONS FOR ABOUT 18 YEARS. I HAVE A WOUDERFUL HUSBAND WHO IS VERY UNDERSTANDING.I HAD A SURGERY LAST MAY (ONE OF MANY). THE DR. WAS SUPOSSED TO BE THE BEST GERNRAL SURGEON OF AZ. HE SAID HE CAN DO IT THROUGH THE BELLY BUTTON. WELL HE PUNCTERD MY BOWEL AND LEFT ME LIKE THAT FOR TWO DAYS. HIS INTERN TOOK CARE OF ME AFTER THAT UNTIL A TRAMUA DR (MY ANGEL) CAME AND FIXED THE WHOLE. I ALMOST DIED THAT DAY ,IF IT WERN'T FOR MY ANGEL I CALL HIM. THAT DR THAT DID THAT TO ME WILL NEVER KNOW THE PAIN HE CAUSED MY FAMILY.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: