Been A While Since I Posted

Mon May 1 23:09:50 2006

Hi Everyone,

It has been about a year since I have posted, last time I was on I was having more adhesions taken down and they found my colon was adhered. Then two months later I had a hernia from the operation. I am now 30 years old and have had 7 operations due to these adhesions, when they did the last sugery they used sepra film and i think that it helped somewhat.

I have my constant tugging and pulling on the right side but have just learned to deal. I have enough with my 6 year old son who is bipolar and my 3 year old who has a speech problem. It is hard because my family has nothing to do with me or my kids because my husband is half phillipino and that is not accepted with them. I now have been having gallbladder issues and have to go in on the 15th of may for a lap and they will attempt to take some of the adhesions down while in there.

I have had a lap before from a different doctor and it turned out to be a disaster because a major blood vessel was hit. I am very scared and feel alone.

My family thinks that I am crazy. My husband is very supportive but my sister in law sent me this email

If were taliking about being snubbed how about the fact of that I was very sick and have had many operation and no one even cared.(this is me in the email) ( this is her)To be totally honest, we lost count after the second operation--talking to you on the phone became draining after a while since every conversation consisted of how sick you were and when the next hospital visit was going to be. How a person so young can be so sick at precisely the same times as family parties, holidays, etc is beyond my comprehension. It comes to a point where physical and psychological illness cross paths and this is what I really think the issue at hand is. If you are seeking attention, using medical illness is not a healthy way of getting it. I guess I was wondering if anyone has these problems where people think they are crazy.

Thanks for listening I would love some advise they say the gallbladder should come out but i am very scared.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: