Re: Surgery

Fri Jan 13 14:25:37 2006

Thank you for your response - I confronted my husband that next day and asked why he would do such a thing to me.....he said he took them from my drawer because he thought I was hiding them and that I did not want him to know how much I was taking (I had a few left in another bottle and just had that one put up until I needed them) - I have always been honest with him but of course I do not tell him every time I am going to take a pill - I have always taken them when I need them ONLY. He of course gave them back to me and I know he is very concerned about me and frustrated that he cannot do anything for me - it was his way of trying to initiate a conversation about it, I guess. We have had a lot of problems over the last few years due to what adhesions have done to me and he does not believe in taking any pain pills or other medications - so I told him that is fine for him but I have to fight and plead with the doctors to understand and help me deal with the pain and I am not going to do that anymore, and especially not to him.. I have made it very clear to him that I will not tolerate any behavior like that in the future and that if this is too much for him to deal with he is free to leave.....I know he loves me and does some stupid things out of concern, he has never indicated he did not believe me and has always appeared to be supportive but I guess even our partners and other family members get to the end of their ropes too...I will keep everyone posted on my outcome form surgery and wish everyone else pain free days. Thanks.

At Thu, 12 Jan 2006, DT wrote: >
>Hi Melody,
>
>I was angered when I read your email where your husband hid your pain
>medication when he found it in your drawer. How outrageous! I hope you
>show him this email - he has NO right taking ANY medication that you are
>lawfully prescribed by a Dr. .. whether its an antibiotic or a narcotic.
If >
>you are not purchasing prescription medicine illegally on the street, you
>are not abusing prescription pain medicine, and you are not hiding the fact
>that you are on pain medicine (i.e. saying you are not taking pain medicine
>when you are still being prescribed them and taking them) - then what he
did >
>is reprehensible.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: