Upcoming dr appointment

Wed Jan 11 18:58:46 2006

I have a dr appointment coming up on the 31st of January. I am really dreading this appointment, I don't want to cancel it but I am afraid that my dr will give me the run around once again!! The last time I was there he kept on at me about the PT but I tried to explain to him that I just can afford it at all. Things got a little bit better after the trigger spot shots that he gave be that were SUPPOSED to last 2 weeks well they didn't last that long and once again I am hurting.......to be honest the pain with adult relations has gotten worse. My husband is getting like I am almost hopeless when it comes to this. He told me that I would probably be wasting more time and more money going back to see my dr. I just don't know what to do.

I know that my primary doctor passed me off to the doctor I am seeing now but when I first went he told that if things weren't any better by my appointment in January that we would take a different approach, well his different approach is a lap. The endolongoist(probablly misspelled that sorry)seemed to think I have adhesions on my intestines and colon. I had to stop taking my meds so I could go back to work; I sub drive for the school bus drivers, so taking the meds made it to were I couldn't drive. I am just frustrated right now. The fistula I had is healing well, but the pain is still there. Any advice would be much appreciated and any ideas on what to tell my doctors about all of this. I am tired of getting jerked around. God bless everyone! And good luck with each and everyone. I am so glad to have this board to shall we say vent on. Thank you whom ever made it!!

--
Brandi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: