Symptoms Help

Sun Nov 27 09:19:19 2005

I've been suffering with problems for years now and it is only getting worse. I've had MANY surgeries for "female problems". Ovary removed, tubes tied, 2 ectopic pregnancies, adhesions removed, and as of late a hysterectomy. These were all separate operations. I have severe stomach issues and am getting those checked out. But, the problem seems to be, due to my stomach and intestinal issues, it is affecting other areas that should NOT be connected! Now I am wondering if when my intestines are killing me and there is rectal pain involved and then the vaginal area hurts as bad if it could be adhesions connecting the areas and relating the pain??????? Anyone have these things happen or hear of this? Last I knew the rectum and vagina were not suppose to be experiencing the same pain at the same time for the same issues. I've tried to talk with my Dr. about this for years, but he makes some STUPID joke and has ignored the problem competely! So, I've stopped seeking his help! But, since a horrible stomach flu that has caused no eating for 4 weeks and here we are 9 weeks later and I still CAN'T EAT without much pain, the problems connecting the two areas are more painful and happen more frequently! Thanks much!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: