Dr. Redan

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Nov 20 06:38:02 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Sudsysilk4@aol.com Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:31 PM Subject: Re: Dr. Redan

I am walking to tell all............Dr Jay Redan is the best in FLorida and I have been all over Florida he is the relief he is the answer and he is very intellegent. He is a doctor that listens to yuo, he has eye contact, he checks you form head to toe....I went to him unable to walk i was in a wheel chair when i met him b/c there wsa a problem no one have answers and Jay Redan wanted answers and he is awesome. I now have been pain free for 2 weeks so far hoping that it will not return , so far so good .....He is awesome..This is Amy Williams from ORlando and I am so thankful that he was the smartest most succesfull at this moment. He did also explain that my pain may not go away but then that is the chance i had to take and so far I am out of wheel chari and walking at 33 years old..........he is the man with a plan and his office personel is superwonderfull, i am so impressed with how professional and so friendly atmosphere versus what i had to go through th elast 4 months that my old doctor stated it was all in my head and yada yada yada......Like I say Jay Redan i would follow him all over the world if i had too...hope this helps assure you he is the best and the hospital is in celebration which is by disney, highly impressive.

WEll good luck AMy Williams

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: