Introduction from Kathy

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Nov 14 21:32:06 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 9:25 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Introduction from Kathy

It's good that the pump has helped you.  I know drs. do not want to place them unless patients are at a point such as you are.

I am glad that you aren't going to have another surgery.  It really scares me that there are so many people that keep going back in time after time.  They are going to end up in horrible shape.

I have had three adhesion surgeries and don't plan on anymore unless of course there is a total obstruction. Of course some times I get to my wits end and am ready but then re-think it.

I am on Methadone which helps somewhat with Dilaud for breakthrough.

>----- Original Message -----
I just wanted to introduce myself to the list. My name is Kathy and I have adhesions that were initially caused by a ruptured appendix. As with most of you on the list, I went through the usual poor treatment by doctors, the suspicion that it was all in my head, being treated like a dishonest drug seeker, etc.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: