Re: My Wife and hello

Mon Nov 14 21:28:51 2005

Hello Jed, I am so sorry about your wife's horrible problems. Adhesions are the medical community's best kept secret. What has helped for me is running every day and taking the herb same. It wont CURE her but it does help me to live life now!

Best of luck, Marissa

-----Original Message----- Sender: tossmealine@yahoo.com (Jed ) Subject: My Wife and hello

My wife (she's 34) had an appendix surgery last November that led to a nicked bowel and 30 days in the hospital including 12 days in ICU. Well now she is taking up to 8 vicodin a day to deal with chronic pelvic pain. A doctor recently scoped her through an incision at her belly button and found numerous adhesions...like "peanut butter" was his description. Her fallopian tubes and uterus are scarred beyond use. Until now I didn't know what an "adhesion" was, what an eye opener.

I have spent the last two hours reading on this site and am so sorry for all of you, it's just awful. I can certainly relate to the pain you are dealing with. My wife is a totally different person.

I hope that through the help of others here and continued reading my wife and I are able to find something that will allow her to lead a normal life again. Mostly just wanted to say hello to all of you.

Kind Regards,

Jed

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: