Clear Passage Therapy

Sun Nov 13 22:53:43 2005

I am 42 with adhesion's from a ruptured appendix. Since then I have had a few surgeries due to the adhesion's being unbearable at times. Those of you who have them know what I'm talking about. My question is whether or not anyone has dealt with Clear Passage Therapy?? I think everyone's case is different because it really depends on where the adhesion's are located but I can say that I was virtually pain free for quite a few years because my pregnancies "stretched" out the adhesion's. After 3 beautiful children I've decided that I'm done but am back to dealing with the adhesions again. I had surgery not even 2 years ago and the pain is worse than ever. Seems to me that surgery is not an option unless the bowels are obstructed.

Even then I only see further misery. These people claim that massage is the answer. Anyone have any opinion??? Except Jammy, I have no interest in hearing from someone who obviously has not had the pleasure of experiencing such debilitating pain.

If anyone even had the idea that what Jammy was sprouting could actually be fact - have no fear - the rest of us know that it is not in your head. Hopefully you will all know better than to listen to her nonsense. When your experience pain it is because your body is trying to tell you that something is not right. It is important to listen not just to your own body but to someone else who says they are feeling pain. It could just mean the difference between life and death.

--
Rita

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: