Re: Looking for a good doctor!!! (Atlanta GA)

From: Jan DeKrey (
Wed Oct 19 21:11:10 2005

I am from North Dakota so have no answers as to doctors, but don't have surgery unless it is life threatening! I have more problems because of more adhesions from surgeries to get rid of adhesions than I started with. Find a pain specialist, a chronic pain rehabilitation program, and a chronic pain support group. I have dealt with this problem for over 20 years and still have no solution. Good luck to you! Jan

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: