C-section scar

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Sep 13 20:35:27 2005

Sender: Kendramom@msn.com (Kendra)

Hi, I was doing some searching because I think I may have a problem with my c-section scar/vag area. I happened to read your note and thought I could offer some insight. I am a nurse, and I don't mean to intrude. I also don't mean to offend anyone either, this is just my perspective and hopefully it helps. If you don't know about what you should do with your parent's health decisions, one of the first things you should try to do, is think about what you would want for yourself, then think about if that is what they would want, or would they really want something different. It is all about the Quality of Life. If people's lifes are severely diminished from everyday living : i.e. stay in bed all day, can't move on their own, can't communicate, can't understand most things, no interaction, and mostly can't enjoy life and the people around them because of the health issues they have, then why prolong it? On the other hand, if your father is only confused to the point he can't swallow efficiently and the doc's are afraid of him aspirating, but he is able to watch tv, or paint, or do a hobby, or not just lay in bed in pain and suffering most of the time. I hope this makes sense and doesn't come of cruel. It is just one way to take an objective approach to something that is so emotional and taxing. Good Luck and I hope everything is well.

Kendra

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: