pain, cramping, C, D, and feeling isolated

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Sep 9 20:28:40 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:34 AM Subject: Re: pain, cramping, C, D, and feeling isolated

I know how negative a person can get when no one is really listening and putting the blame on the patient because they can find something is very demoralizing. Then your family believes that it may be in our head.

Thank god I had a Dr. Diagnose adhesion disease. What is frustrating, it that on all of my prior surgeries, there were a lot of adhesions removed.

I went to Mayo and they diagnosed me with IBS. I have also got told it was stress somewhere else But I believe Mayo is understanding adhesions better now. They will probably refer you to pain management. Good Luck From: michelle_mkm@yahoo.com (michelle) Subject: pain, cramping, C, D, and feeling isolated

i am feeling very isolated from my abdominal pain, constipation, diarhea, etc. Every time i see a new doctor, or they can't figure anything out, and i am made to feel it is all in my head, i start to believe them! ANYONE ELSE!?!? Isn't this rediculous?!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: