Adhesions and surgery

Mon Aug 29 20:16:50 2005

Hey I am 30 Years old and have one child. I have had 2 ectopic pregnacies and 2 miscarriages. In the last 2 or 3 years I started having pain during my monthly cycle that was unbearable. I went to the OBGYN they did a pap smear came back normal. Have had them come back as not normal and had the cyrosurgery done previously also. We scheduled a laproscopy, hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation and D&C. The endometrial ablation worked great bleeding very minimal. The doctor did say that I was eat up with adhesions. I had organs attached to other organs, intestines attached to my abdominal wall. he did cut away what he could.

My liver is totally covered with scar tissue and attached to the outside wall. I have recently went back in and had a total abdominal hysterectomy. They sent my uterus and ovary off for test. Came back negative for cancer but they said their were adhesions inside my uterus and in my ovary along with endo. My TAH wasnt too bad. I have been out almost 6 weeks and will be returning to work here next week. The TAH was the only thing left to do and it seems to be working great.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: