Re: post-surgery pain

Thu Aug 25 21:04:31 2005

Hi Jawana!

It sounds like your surgery went pretty good. Fewer adhesions this time around sounded pretty promising. I pray that it lasts. Remember what I said about thinking positive (no pain, no pain)! In the world of endo and adhesions, there's no telling what the right decision is ever going to be. All we can do is go with what we feel is best for ourselves. There are no right/wrong choices.

While at this time I have chosen not to have surgery, there is nothing written in my future that I won't choose to have it. I just keep thinking about when I had my hysterectomy and remember my very health feeling like it had gone out the window. Only I will know what feels right for me no matter what I do. If someone else has a problem with my choices, I can't really make myself worse by obscessing over what other people's views would be because my top priority would be for me to feel good again so I would be able to enjoy life again.

Sometimes the price is just high. That's life, right?

I'm still praying here for you kiddo. Pain free is definitely long overdue.

--
Laurie

At Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Jawana Coleman wrote: > >I totally understand your point but let me ask you this: Is it any >better to sit at home in so much pain that you can no longer work or >enjoy your family and friends?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: