Re: Endometriosis, pain, adhesions,etc.... :'(

Wed Aug 17 20:54:59 2005

Olivia,

If you are trying to start a family I suggest you go see a fertility doc that specializes in endo. Chances are, if you have endo, that you need a laparoscopy in order to clean out your system enough to get pregnant. Endo causes you to be at high risk for tubal pregnancy. I would suggest you work closely with a doctor while trying to get pregnant.

It sounds like your endo might be spreading. Do you have a good endo doc? If you want some good support groups for people with endo, Yahoo has a couple of them. When you have endo, you have a CAUSE for adhesions. Yes, you do have adhesions, but you know where they are coming from (usually). You should find a doc who excises (cuts out) the endo. You can have a good chance of having a longer period of time pain & endo free when you have it excised rather than lasered.

Good luck. I hope you find the help you need.

--
Rachel

At Sun, 14 Aug 2005, Olivia wrote: > >Hi all, >I have been to the forum a few times in the past...and here I am >again. It seems like I show up here when things get really bad for >me....(things are really bad right now).

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: