Pain during 2 personal moments

Wed Aug 17 20:53:45 2005

Some times when I go to the bathroom I get such pain I yell. Basically it isn't while I go, it is before. It is so hard to explain and the doctors seem to not answer me about it. Basically when my body is getting ready to urinate or have a bowel movement it hurts really bad. Sometimes it hurts so bad that I have a hard time going. It is when you get your body ready to go. Not sure if it is like pushing or what. Basically I can recreate the sensation even if not going to the bathroom. I hope someone understands me. This one makes me feel like an idiot.

The next personal time is the intimate times with hubby. Some times it will hurt during and sometimes it hurts really bad after but not during. I never know if it will hurt really bad until it is to late. If I take pain pills, it is impossible for me to have one. After a few times of this I get so frustrated and feel so depressed.

Any one experience any of these situations or am I crazy? What do you do to help yourself during these frustrating times?

Thanks for any and all input.

--
Ann Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: