Re: Zelnorm

Wed Aug 17 20:52:57 2005

Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:17 PM Subject: Re: Zelnorm

Odette, Zelnorm made my pain and symptoms worse but that doesn't mean it will do that to everyone. I also have burning urination and leakage that I know are connected to the adhesions. ***************

Kelly,

I've seen my rheumatologist after having posted my message. He told me i didn't have rheumatoid arthritis but osteoarthritis. It isn't dangerous and the other one can be. The only thing he can't explain is the results of some blood tests i had. My sedimentation rate, C-reactive protein and rheumatoid factor are elevated. He said that he sometimes have patients with osteoarthritis that have some of these results and some don't. Fibromyalgia does not show in any blood test so i can rule it out. Sedimentation rate and C-reactive protein are inflammation in the blood. To my knowledge, it can be caused by the adhesions or osteoarthritis but i'm not a doctor. If i go as far as the beginning of 90, i always had a high sedimentation rate. That's when i started to have endometriosis and adhesions. The first time i was tested for C-reactive protein was in 99 and it was high so i wonder if there's a link between the two and if they are related to adhesions? Has anybody including yourself been tested for those? My arthritis started between 95 and 2000.

My God, i wished i would have the answer to all those questions. Should have been in research. My hands and feet hurt also but it is due to the arthritis and fibromyalgia. Have you been checked for fibromyalgia? Take care. Odette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: