Adhesions Poem I Wrote, Can Anyone Relate??

Wed Aug 17 20:46:35 2005

This just popped into my head, I thought I'd share it here in case some of you can relate:

The constant pain from hour to hour, To be afraid to even shower. People look at you as if you're nuts, The stabbing pains inside your guts. The lonely life with painful adhesions There seems to be no rhyme or reason To have to endure this excruciating pain That tears you arpart and renders you insane At least that's how it feels from inside There's not even a place to run and hide. We have no choice but to live inside our own skin >From surgeries, drugs and injections, we just can't win.
Our friends and loved ones can't understand We sometimes just need a helping hand. On the outside we look "right as rain", Our insides filled with adhesions and pain. Why can't they simply find a cure? There's got to be things they can do...so much more! To dance, to walk, to drive, to move... I'd give almost anything to be back in the groove. I want my pain free life once more I pray that science will open the door So we who suffer adhesions and pain Can enjoy a happy life once again.

That's it...I'm not a poet but it just came out of me. If anyone wants to talk feel free to email me at oystersmakepears@gmail.com Wishing you all a pain free day!

--
Hugs-
Ivy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: