Re: what next?

Thu Aug 4 22:36:04 2005

Thank you so much DT.

I was diagnosed last year by an OB/GYN. Problem was that I was also getting very bad cysts and they made the adhesion pain worse and this doc told me all these things he was going to do to help me and then 3 days later when I needed more pain pills he told me to find another doc to prescribe them because he wasn't going to anymore. He thought my pain was my body wanting more "drugs" as he put it. That was the last time I spoke with him.

As far as the remnant of my ovary, yes it was adhesions that had it "stuck" to my bladder. Adhesions also had other organs "stuck" in strange areas. Basically not where they should be.

As for the meds, when I see him on the 11th I am going to discuss all of the issues of the meds, including long term use. As for my mother, not quite sure what to do. She is so paranoid that I will gewt addicted because my cousin got addicted. My mother blames pain management. I keep telling her that it wasn't their fault it was my cousin's. She is the one who chose to take the meds to early. I assured my mother the other day that I don't even take them 5 minutes early. I try to take them 15 minutes to a half hour late or later.

Thanks for your support and {{{DT}}}.

--
Ann Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: