Update

Thu Aug 4 22:29:53 2005

Hello all,

Sorry I have not written sooner. I have been doing better well...except for tonight anyway ( I overate and now am swollen with pain) I have been taking the Lupron shot since June 14th (god is it really only a month??). I get nasuated each morning as if I was pregnant ha ha that is a treat..I also get hot flashes like mad...Now dont get me wrong I am taking Premarin too! Oh well...My normal blockage seems to be ok and I have been eating almost two full meals a day!!! (Happy dance starts now!) I think my growing cystic ovaries where making my adhesions pull on my intestines. Causeing me to distend even when I had not eaten!

If all goes well I will have my hopefully last and tenth surgery at the end of this year. The Dr at Mt Zion will let me know when I am done with my three month Lupron treatment. I was rear ended on June 28th and had my car in the shop and was going to physical therapy. At the end of August I should be done hopefully and back to normal as much as possible. My neck and shoulder was what was hurt...and yes he and I both had good insurance so naturally his insurance is paying for all of it. I know when my S.F. Dr does the surgery i will have another Bowel Resection and hopfully it does not set me back any. I try not to take my pain pills as they make it difficult to work ect. When he examined my surgery reports he did state, "I am very sorry...but this is something you will have to live with all your life". Ok so that made me cry big time..You always hold out for some kind of hope..even if you truthfully know it won't come. He said to be wary of depression with adhesions and not eating...But at least he was honest and sypathetic with me. So forgive me for not updating anyone sooner. I amjust trying to find a pattern and stick with it. Tonight I made a normal plate of food for my sister...yep you got it trouble with a bit T. She ending up making her own...as I saw food and was starving I ate like a normal person would and thus that is why I am ill. Let me cross my fingers and hope I can sleep (pain while I sleep comes in very awful dreams then I awake ill as a dog) I pray and hope you all are well and managing the best you can. If you need me for anything or I can help and I havent been online to read anything just message me anytime. I will do what I can.

Blessings to you and your families,

--
Your friend in life through pain and frustration,
Monica
apixie@sbcglobal.net

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: