Re: My Update - from Rach

Tue Aug 2 21:17:22 2005

Just to let you know, 30 surgeries scares me also, and I am the one having them. I do understand that you think, just like every one else, that I have had an over abundance of surgery. I also think that. But I have been threw the physical therapy that everyone keeps writing about, I have been on the pain patch,(I am allergic) I have been on acupuncture, I have even tried to "wait it out" like I am doing now, I have been to Mayo's, and other dr. and they all say the same thing, my body grows scar tissue at least 10x's faster

than the norm. I really wish,for me, and my girls, that it was as easy as you keep saying, just don't do any more surgeries, but it is not that easy.

I have a hot tub that I get in every night, hoping it will easy some pain, at least from the figromyagia, and rumitoid arthritis. It helps, but not allot. Some of my "30" have been laps. about 15, the others have been open .In some of your entrees you keep referring to the "30" surgeries, and I know that is allot, and you can choose what is right for yourself, but it seems like you are judging me for something that I have to do to function. I

am sure that you are in horrible pain everyday, if you weren't you would not

be at this site looking for support, just like me, I am looking for answers,

and support , not for someone to tell me that I am crazy, or telling me that I see some waked out doctors.Melissa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: