Re: I am here and finally see I am not alone.

Fri Jun 3 19:03:31 2005

my gyn said that although rare hair loss can happen, but the good news is that it grows back, mine did and now i have my lovely long locks back, the estrogen may help, but i didn't get that while taking lupton and I was on it for 6 months, hair loss and weight gain started around month 4 or 5, so maybe it won't happen, it's worth a shot if the alturnative is loosing your ovaries, no body wants another surgery.

i know how hard all of this is for you, my heart goes out to you. my best advice is to stay strong in mind and spirit even when your body is feeling less than it's best. I started taking an anti-depressant and that has helped alot, we all know that those of us with constant pain eventually get depressed, so maybe looking into that would help some, i know it's helped me emotionally.The anti depressants won't help the pain but you will feel less depressed. I know that finding this website has also helped me alot, some of my sympoms seem so strange but when i take a look at the web site i see them repeated over and over or symptoms very similar and i at least know that i am not the only one in the world who is going through it. I wish you all the luck in the world and pray that you will find the answers you are looking for. If you ever want to talk just email , I try to check them every day. -Melisa >
>Sender: <apixie@sbcglobal.net>
>Subject: Re: I am here and finally see I am not alone.
>
>ok I woke up from a nap with a massive
>headache and read your e-mail. I must say it wanted to lay down and
>cry...the docs didn't tell me side effects though I reviewed them
>online. I dint see hair loss...!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: