Re: I am here and finally see I am not alone.

Tue May 31 17:12:58 2005

i feel your pain, literally, i too used Lupron, it is a very intense drug, be sure to get all the facts from your doc. first, i took lupron for 6 months and lost most of my hair (it grew back thank god), and the mood swings were very very strong also i managed to put on 40 lbs. with out eating, (the weight has lefts since I stopped taking Lupron) so although the Lupron did not help me in the end that doesn't necessarily mean it will not work for you, i hope that you talk to your doctor and discuss other meds if that is an option. If you have to have lupron and decide to do so be prepaired for a bumpy ride, be sure that you have a good support system because it can make you feel like you are going crazy.

(not that adhesions don't, it's a different kind of feeling) i wish you all the luck in the world, and if you ever want to talk please don't hesitate to write. i also have 2 kids and am turning 30 this year. as far as your digestion problems i battle the same , i have found that less dairy and easily digestible foods help in very small quantities several times a day. -melisa

>
>Sender: apixie@sbcglobal.net (Monica)
>Subject: I am here and finally see I am not alone.
>
>My name is Monica. I am a 32 year old mother of two I weigh between
>100 and 110 lbs). I have had 9 surgeries and might be having my tenth
>later this year.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: