Hi, Also New to Forum

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat May 21 18:44:36 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of geniebene@comcast.net Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:52 AM Subject: Re: Hi, Also New to Forum

Carol,

I, as I am sure the rest of us, can sympathize with what you are going through, as most of us have the same or similar stories. We've all felt that point of despair many times, but it's not the answer. Someday, someone will be able to help people who suffer the way we do and not by just giving us a pain pill. Right now, making more and more people aware of this horrible disorder is all we can do. My answer to the last doctor who told me adhesions don't cause pain was let me operate on you 26 times and see how good you feel afterwards! ugh!

Be aware of your body...it's telling you what is going on. It's not normal to feel that way. Dr. Jay Redan is supposed to be a fabulous lap surgeon who uses barriers. I am actually considering coming down there myself from Chicago. My doc here knows him and says he could probably help me. Best of luck,

Jeanne

> -------------- Original message --------------

> Sender: artistesquire@aol.com
> Subject: Hi, Also New to Forum
>
> Hi, I feel like a wimp even posting a message
> here after reading what some of you have been
> through, but I need some help. I had my
> second laparoscopy for endometriosis in November.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: