help no one will listen

Tue Apr 26 15:51:33 2005

Hello! Iam looking for alittle advice from anyone who might be able to help!

I am 29 years old a mother of three. this al stated after my last child was born. I have had numberous surgical procedures over the last 5 years. C- section, tubal, 4 dnc's, hysteroscopy, thermoablation, hysterectomy,laperscopics,removal of right overy a endomerial mass cysts and then removal of the right overy adhesions and cysts. I have been opened four times from hip to hip. 6 weeks ago i went in to have my left overy removed I was told it would be a laperscopic and woke up with an 9 inch cut he reopened my hysterectomy scar.

he said that he could not go threw with the laperscopic because there was so much scar tissue. I was released from his care 1 week ago.

I told him that i was still having these problems. Pain in my left pain in my back down both legs, pain when urinating, pain when i haveto have a bowel movement and during the bowel movementand i seem to be nauseated most of the time. He shrugged me off and realesed me anyway. I do not know what this could be and do not know where to turn.

It has effected every part of my life. my work because i have been in and out with all these surgeries and my love life with my husband I keep woaundering how long he will keep putting up with this before he decides there is something better for him. I am just lost. Do not know what to do? Mary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: