Re: looking at adhesion surgery. need links

Sat Apr 23 16:00:34 2005

Theresa;

Welcome to the world of adhesions. And your doctor is right, you are irritating your adhesions with your exercising causing more pain. The more pain you go through the more fatigued your body seems to get. Miserable, well that's all a part of it. Slowing down may help you. Right now I keep a daily calendar to try to figure out the things that are irritating my adhesions the most.

I can no longer exercise like you do, due to these adhesions. We are talking with pool contractors to get a pool put in, hoping this will be something that I can do to get a little exercise back in my life.

A pain management doctor may help. We don't recommend surgery for adhesions unless life threatening, because they tend to come back with a vengeance.

Keep in touch, let us know how you are doing.

-----Original Message----- Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:09 PM Sender: theresacollins50@hotmail.com (Theresa Collins) Subject: Re: looking at adhesion surgery. need links

Can anyone give me aswers to my problem. I had a hysterectomy in 1998 had severe inflamatory pelvic disease I have never been the same since.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: