MRSA scar adhesions

Thu Mar 31 20:47:15 2005

I live in Slidell, Louisiana. I contracted MRSA from hospital in Dec. of 2003, after what I thought would be a simple breast reduction. I almost died and have been sick since. I have recently gone back to work, but still in pain. Till present I am still suffering with pain. I can not get anyone to listen to me and I am always in pain. I have limited range of motion in left arm and it is almost always asleep from shoulder to finger tips. It hurts to breath at times, as if I have a broken rib. My arm pit has large knots and the scar tissue feels as if it is cutting of circulation to my arm.

I have abvious lympnodes with fluid and large knots. Every doctor I see acts like it is impossible for me to be having problems. I has caused problems both physically and emotionally. I am even now seeing a pshychatrist, and I was once a happy go lucky mother and wife, and I was very outgoing and one of the popular girls at school. This has changed me so that I feel like I can't function and I no longer no who I am. But I'm not me. Please write back with any suggestions. I am ready to do anything. I can't live like this anymore. I feel unheard and not taken care of. I do not know what other doctor to see.

I have seen them all and it's like a big joke. The only thing that has helped is steroid injections from an anesthesiologist, but this cost me over 500. per visit. I am sick of taking drugs, they make me high, but do not help pain. I would have to be knocked out cold to get rid of this. This has ruined my life. I have to get better for myself and my children.

In Pain and Tears,

--
Cynthia Huesmann

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: