Re: Dr. Clark Gerhart

Wed Mar 30 17:04:58 2005

Hi Sandy and everyone else! My name is Jennifer and I have been lurking around the site until now. I am so happy to read about Dr. Gerhart. On April 19th I am heading to PA for my advanced Lap, possible bowl resection and removal of my ovaries. Reading this letter has made me feel better already. Dr. Gerhart has so far been wonderful to me. His staff is pleasant to work with. I have only talked to them on the phone and by e-mail. Dr. Gerhart has worked with my regular Doctor here and all the pre-testing has been here at home, which is great so I don't have to travel. Just did my pre-admission testing the other day at our local hospital.

Everything is so easy so far.

So why am I writing I guess because it is finally nice to haer someone else has used him and I guess to say I am a little scared. I have been through hell with these adhsions and it has just been getting worse. I am now on a morphine patch for the pain. Never thought I would be at this point.

Anyway I will keep you all posted on how things go and if anyone else has used Dr. Gerhart please feel free to e-mail me and let me know what you think! Thanks everyone and good luck to you all! Jennifer cooks216@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: