Adhesions, back pain and more....

Thu Mar 10 17:40:48 2005

I had a c section almost 5 years ago, when my daughter was about 10 months old i started having severe abdominal pain and was unable to walk. my doctor thought it was neurological. i thought adhesions immediately..well after many tests doctor visits i was proven correct. I had a TAH in July 2003, and noticed immediate improvement..during surgery they discovered my bladder and uterus were stuck together as well as some sticking to the abdominal wall..

well now about 18 months later i noticed a resurgence of the neurological type symptoms. .severe back pain, pain in buttocks, almost sciatic nerve pain, and some numbness in the back of my legs. On somedays most often after sex i find myself again unable to walk and literally colllapse to the floor with pain..its a very frightening thing.

i believe that the adhesions are again causing my pain, i a so tired of being in a fog as i take a lot of tylenol 3's which sometimes help.. i am most concerned though about the pain and symptoms that i have after sex..is this something anyone else experiences..during sex i really don't have pain..i did prior to the hysterectomy though, so severe i could not even enjoy sex at all...

i think i mostly want justification that all this isn't in my head...i am really afraid of the future with this kind of pain..and extremely frustrated that ist is happening again...

thanks for reading this long winded post... Wendy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: